Warning: Unsecured hours
La Grange is getting a facelift and will reopen its doors this summer 2023.
A fun botanical trail with 200 listed species, allowing the discovery of mountain plants and fruits. Picking, snacks at the farm and direct sales.
In a rural setting, a very original organic farm (red berries, aromatic and medicinal plants) and certified Syndicat des simples. Stroll through the botanical garden, pick, process and even have a snack with the family.
At an altitude of 900 m, this educational farm has a one hectare botanical trail with 200 listed species, plants, shrubs and trees, as well as a transformation workshop, a plant dryer, a common room with sanitary facilities, a fully equipped picnic area, a playground, a...In a rural setting, a very original organic farm (red berries, aromatic and medicinal plants) and certified Syndicat des simples. Stroll through the botanical garden, pick, process and even have a snack with the family.
At an altitude of 900 m, this educational farm has a one hectare botanical trail with 200 listed species, plants, shrubs and trees, as well as a transformation workshop, a plant dryer, a common room with sanitary facilities, a fully equipped picnic area, a playground, a sales room and dry toilets.
PRODUCTIONS AND ACTIVITIES :
Cultivation of red berries and aromatic and medicinal plants, Botanical garden, Educational farm (kindergarten, primary school, secondary school, etc.), Taste at the farm, Picking at the farm.
SALE OF HOME-MADE PRODUCTS :
Processed products on offer: herbal syrups, herbal salt, small red fruits, aromatic and medicinal plants, nectars, fruity products, homemade sorbets and vinegars made from herbs or fruits,...depending on the season
FOR INDIVIDUALS :
- Visit of the botanical garden, free access (self-guided tours, signs along the way)
- Children's playground (free access)
- Snack at the farm served on the terrace: homemade tarts and sorbets, milkshakes, nectars, syrups, infusions... prepared with fruits and plants from the farm.
- Picking at the farm: small red fruits
- A cosy guest room.
FOR GROUPS, from 15/04 to 15/10 :
Reservation required for groups, rates on estimate for a day or half-day, contact us
-Children's groups: discovery, snack, sensory initiation, gardening, picking, cooking workshop, transformations, big game and/or evaluation, solar pole, ....
-Adult groups, depending on the service: Guided or unguided tour of the botanical trail, drying room and tastings, discovery and complete snack....
...and occasionally, on request:
- Initiation to phytotherapy, starting a herbarium...
- Workshops for children around the senses: gardening, sight, taste, touch (according to the calendar).
- Initiation to various tasks according to the season: pruning, trellising, weeding, transplanting, cuttings, harvesting (groups or courses).
- Discovery games. Question and answer games for children aged 6 to 12.
- Nature cooking
- In the country
- Mountain view
- Village 2 km away
- Mentally impaired
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
- Local product tasting
- Bicycle shelter
- Communal entrance
- Car park
- Sustainable development
- bus parking
- Private car park
- Composting toilet
- Waste management
- Phytosanitary treatment
- Animals accepted
- Educational visits
- Sales on site
- Room hire
- Set down on-site for groups
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Free visit
- Guided tours
July 1, 2023
August 31, 2023
Open On Wednesday, On Thursday, On Friday, On Saturday
- On September 16, 2023
- On October 21, 2023
- On November 18, 2023
- On December 16, 2023
- On January 20, 2024
- On February 17, 2024
- On March 16, 2024
- On April 20, 2024
- On May 18, 2024
- On June 15, 2024
- From July 1, 2023 until August 31, 2023